Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Vinco Doughnuts @ Vivo City

vinco doughnuts

Saw a TV interview of the 2 young bosses and was quite impress. Only 23, they have set up a small kiosk in a relatively prime area. Oh well, doughnut craze in Singapore... hope to try the one at raffles city soon.

The queue was relatively short when we went there, and we thought 'why not'. So we queued for about 15 mins to get a dozen doughnuts. They weren't that fantastic, and although I haven't tried Krispy Kreme, I thought the 'Mr. Doughnut' I tried in Thailand was much better than this. IMO, even the sugar ones from stores like four leaves were nicer. Maybe because of the crowd, I felt the doughnuts were not fluffy nor looked nice enough. However, not to say that they were horrible, my favourites were the shi-sha-mo(sesame & chocolate) and sweet cheese.

Our verdict? I will get it if there's no/ short queue and when I have the craving for flavoured doughnut.

No comments: